Shower Loofah - Cotton
This eco-friendly scrubber is great for improving circulation and eliminating dead skin and toxins while also being incredibly gentle and delicate on the skin.
• A natural vegan alternative to sea sponges
• Plastic-free swap to commercial synthetic loofahs
• Fully compostable at the end of life
• Rinse properly and hang to dry using the cotton string between use, to preserve hygiene and ensure a longer lifespan
• For extra hygiene, we recommend machine-wash it every 10 days (30 degrees Celsius)
This natural shower sponge is vegan and made from 100% cotton.
How To Use
• Lather it with your favourite soap and use to scrub your skin.
• Rub in circular motions to stimulate circulation, eliminate toxins and get rid of dead skin
• Rinse well and hang it to dry after use to keep the moisture out
• It is machine washable at 30 degrees.
The information presented may include pricing or technical inaccuracies, may be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, and may contain typographical or other errors. Fantastic – No Plastic takes no responsibility and will not be liable for such inaccuracies.
While we strive to maintain up-to-date and accurate product and pricing information on our website, please be aware discrepancies do arise.
Products are subject to changes occurring anywhere in the supply chain. Due to the nature of the commodities, we stock, please be aware that not all product information displayed on our website will be accurate at the time you place your order. Discrepancies may include, but are not limited to, product colour, size, packaging, ingredients and pricing, for which we do not accept liability.
Accurate information can be found on the packaging of the product itself once the item is delivered to you.
Product images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Product prices displayed on our website are subject to change at any time. We update our online catalogue frequently as we endeavour to reflect any changes as soon as reasonably possible. On occasion product prices shown on our website will be out-of-date, and as such, prices quoted on our website are intended as a guide only.
Nothing on our site constitutes advice on which you should rely. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action on the basis of any information provided.
Information provided by brands we stock, including branding and marketing content are not our own and are not necessarily a reflection of Fantastic – No Plastic’s ethos, views and values. If you require specific product information, please contact our team in store.