Strip Wash Laundry Detergent
StripWash - Laundry Detergent - 24 eco laundry detergent strips.
Super lightweight & concentrated, uses 94% less carbon emissions than transporting regular heavy water based or powder detergents.
The power of regular brands compressed into a lightweight strip that gives your clothes a proper good wash. 94% less carbon emissions than transporting heavy liquid or powder detergents.
Cotton Fresh is a delicate floral twist on a classic linen scent that gives you clean clothes smelling fresh as a daisy.
- Zero mess: Big plastic bottle, bulky boxes and cluttered cabinets are a thing of the past. Our packaging is super thin so you can easily slot it away and reclaim your cupboard space.
- Zero fuss: No more measuring cups or sticky patches, just grab a strip and toss it in with your load. Lovely stuff.
- Zero waste: StripWash dissolves in the wash, leaving behind nothing but clean clothes and a clean conscience.
- Zero water: Our strips are super lightweight, and use 94% less carbon emissions than transporting regular heavy water based or powder detergents. Strip for the planet!
HOW TO USE
Pop the strip directly into the drum of your washing machine alongside clothes & start. Suitable for all types of machines.
- Regular load (4-5 kg): 1 strip
- Extra filthy load: 2 strips
- Small load (2-2½ kg): ½ a strip (Tear along the perforation for ½ a strip)
Our strips dissolve quickly in hot or cold water, perfect for camping, holidays & festivals.
- A few items: ½ a strip
- Lots of items: 1 strip
The information presented may include pricing or technical inaccuracies, may be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, and may contain typographical or other errors. Fantastic – No Plastic takes no responsibility and will not be liable for such inaccuracies.
While we strive to maintain up-to-date and accurate product and pricing information on our website, please be aware discrepancies do arise.
Products are subject to changes occurring anywhere in the supply chain. Due to the nature of the commodities, we stock, please be aware that not all product information displayed on our website will be accurate at the time you place your order. Discrepancies may include, but are not limited to, product colour, size, packaging, ingredients and pricing, for which we do not accept liability.
Accurate information can be found on the packaging of the product itself once the item is delivered to you.
Product images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Product prices displayed on our website are subject to change at any time. We update our online catalogue frequently as we endeavour to reflect any changes as soon as reasonably possible. On occasion product prices shown on our website will be out-of-date, and as such, prices quoted on our website are intended as a guide only.
Nothing on our site constitutes advice on which you should rely. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action on the basis of any information provided.
Information provided by brands we stock, including branding and marketing content are not our own and are not necessarily a reflection of Fantastic – No Plastic’s ethos, views and values. If you require specific product information, please contact our team in store.